I finally have some good news to share. After receiving guidance form the CDC, the governor, and the American and Ohio Optometric Associations we will be reopening for all services next Monday, May 4. We will be implementing several new policies and procedures to keep everyone safe.
OUR NEW POLICIES
Beginning Monday, Both Optique Family Vision Care locations will be back open for all eye care services.
While we are pleased to be able to resume providing comprehensive eye health and vision care to our patients, we have put a few new policies and protocols in place to help continue to slow the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and protect the health and safety of both our staff and our patients.
* Personal Protective Equipment will continue to be worn by all doctors and staff.
* We will continue thorough hand washing and disinfecting throughout the office.
* We will continue to provide curbside dispensing of glasses and other materials.
* (Free) Mail delivery of contact lens orders.
* Reduced appointment scheduling to limit patient-to-patient interaction.
* Requiring ‘Patient only’ appointments, asking patients to come by his or herself (or limiting minors to one parent or guardian).
* Requiring patients to wear a mask to his or her visit .
* Continued initial screening of patients before they are seen to reduce exposure risk.
We ask for continued patience and understanding as we apply these new protocols to provide the best and safest care for you and our staff.
We look forward to seeing you soon.